Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4TB disappeared even though signed up for Apple One!

I had 2TB already and was told I could get 4TB if I signed up for one which I did, now a month after signing up for One my phone says I only have 2TB! How do I get back to 4? I checked my subscription and it says I’m on Apple One til June 23. Help as I don’t want to lose my storage!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 23, 2022 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:38 AM

Your previous 2TB plan was automatically cancelled but you can buy it again. See the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is equal to your current plan

During the free trial, you keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One. Once the trial is finished, your current iCloud+ plan is canceled. Your total iCloud storage will be the amount included in your Apple One subscription.

and

If you need more iCloud storage

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 9:38 AM in response to HappyFlowerPooh

Your previous 2TB plan was automatically cancelled but you can buy it again. See the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is equal to your current plan

During the free trial, you keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One. Once the trial is finished, your current iCloud+ plan is canceled. Your total iCloud storage will be the amount included in your Apple One subscription.

and

If you need more iCloud storage

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

4TB disappeared even though signed up for Apple One!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.