Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple charges

I have multiple charges for Apple TV when only chose one plane up to 5 subscription with family charging and charged multiple times for one subscription. How do I get refunded

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:57 AM

Hi ,

Sometimes we may sign up for a free trial or be given a free trial of the app with purchase and forget to cancel it before the billing date.

Cancel the plan you don’t want and keep the ones you want I believe the One plan will cover all else. It can also be shared with family on the family plan. That’s the one you should keep.

Apple One - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 9:57 AM in response to sissy160

Hi ,

Sometimes we may sign up for a free trial or be given a free trial of the app with purchase and forget to cancel it before the billing date.

Cancel the plan you don’t want and keep the ones you want I believe the One plan will cover all else. It can also be shared with family on the family plan. That’s the one you should keep.

Apple One - Apple

Multiple charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.