Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my password for my old iPhone 7 Plus

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on May 23, 2022 10:55 AM

8 replies

Jul 2, 2022 12:15 PM in response to kadialazwari

kadialazwari wrote:

I’ve tried it so many times and yet not a thing happened. I don’t want the data and the pictures to be deleted in my phone i just want my phone back please. Is there any other way please tell me.
  1. If you don’t remember the passcode for the phone, your data is already gone. Hopefully you have a backup you can use to get the data back.
  2. You must restore the iPhone to regain access. You need to follow the steps in the link provided exactly. It won’t just magically happen, You need to follow them as they are presented. Connect it to a computer and restore the iPhone.
  3. Nobody mentioned an iPhone XS at any point.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.