Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Homepod mini that I just bought is saying "there's a problem with the wi fi". The homepod screen will not appear on my iphone for me to get stated

How to set up Homepod mini when homepod screen does not show up on Iphone for set up

HomePod mini

Posted on May 23, 2022 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 3:26 PM

Use the Home app:

If you don't see the setup screen*, you can manually set up HomePod mini or HomePod. Open the Home app, tap the Add button , then tap Add Accessory. Tap Don't Have a Code or Can't Scan at the bottom, then tap HomePod and follow the onscreen instructions.

from Set up and use HomePod mini and HomePod - Apple Support

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points – Apple Support (AU)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 3:26 PM in response to latonya0414

Use the Home app:

If you don't see the setup screen*, you can manually set up HomePod mini or HomePod. Open the Home app, tap the Add button , then tap Add Accessory. Tap Don't Have a Code or Can't Scan at the bottom, then tap HomePod and follow the onscreen instructions.

from Set up and use HomePod mini and HomePod - Apple Support

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points – Apple Support (AU)

My Homepod mini that I just bought is saying "there's a problem with the wi fi". The homepod screen will not appear on my iphone for me to get stated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.