Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 appears hacked

Tonight my daughter tried to do a google search on her phone. It was like it had a bug/was hacked as the whole thing locked up. Now there is a box around the time on her home screen. Any time a notification comes through, "Suri" tells you which she didn't do before. She also tells the time every few minutes. When you swipe up to unlock, it does nothing and then will finally pull up the number screen but looks a little off and will recite each number as you try and put it in. I've done a hard rest multiple times and it won't change anything. I'm trying to log into her iCloud remotely and wipe the phone to factory settings, but it says the password is not valid. If I try and reset the password, the alert goes to her phone which I can't access. Please help!

iPhone 11

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:41 PM

Hey there,

Well, what I understood from your description of the problem is that the voice over has been enabled and do not worry your is not hacked. The first thing we will try to turn off the voice over is to press triple tap on the side power button. You may see a list like the one that appears in this picture. Click one click on the voice over feature to select it and then press double tap on it to turn off.

another way you can try if you can access to Siri in Lock Screen, turn on Siri and tell him to turn off voice over.

If none of these steps doesn’t work for you, let us know!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 9:41 PM in response to mmperry11

Hey there,

Well, what I understood from your description of the problem is that the voice over has been enabled and do not worry your is not hacked. The first thing we will try to turn off the voice over is to press triple tap on the side power button. You may see a list like the one that appears in this picture. Click one click on the voice over feature to select it and then press double tap on it to turn off.

another way you can try if you can access to Siri in Lock Screen, turn on Siri and tell him to turn off voice over.

If none of these steps doesn’t work for you, let us know!

iPhone 11 appears hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.