Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch charger

Hi my dad has an Apple Watch Series 4 44mm, and I am wondering if the same charger that he uses for his Apple Watch can be used on an Apple Watch series 7 41mm.

I am asking this because his 44mm Apple Watch is a totally different size than the Apple Watch 41mm. I am asking this because the newer apple watches don’t come with a charging brick and the charger is now a usb c cable, not the ordinary usb, sadly we only have the old 5w charging brick that is compatible with my dads Apple Watch.

please help

thanks

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 11:19 PM

you can use the same cable and you are not limited to ac chargers of 5watt

Watt  is like how fast your car can drive, but the speed limit is how fast your car do drive

the iphone draw as much current as it was build to use when charging, the fact that

a charger can provide a lot more just means it's not having its full capacitive used

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 11:19 PM in response to Shadow_FT

you can use the same cable and you are not limited to ac chargers of 5watt

Watt  is like how fast your car can drive, but the speed limit is how fast your car do drive

the iphone draw as much current as it was build to use when charging, the fact that

a charger can provide a lot more just means it's not having its full capacitive used

Apple Watch charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.