Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve just updated to 2022 Ipad Air. How do I work on documents via the USB-Cconnector? I can’t see Files app anywhere.

How do I work on documents on my new Ipad Air (2022)? I bought the USB-C connector and was able to see the docs on the pen drive I attached to it, but don’t see the Files app anywhere in my screen and can’t actually access the docs to work on ans save them.

iPad Air 2, iOS 11

Posted on May 24, 2022 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 4:40 AM

Perhaps you have moved the Files App to an App folder - or have removed the Files App from your Home Pages? You should be able to find the Files App via the App Library:

Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps - Apple Support

Alternatively, you can search for the Files App using Spotlight Search from any Home Screen. Just swipe downwards with your finger on any empty area of a Home screen to expose the Search dialogue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2022 4:40 AM in response to expat15X3

Perhaps you have moved the Files App to an App folder - or have removed the Files App from your Home Pages? You should be able to find the Files App via the App Library:

Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps - Apple Support

Alternatively, you can search for the Files App using Spotlight Search from any Home Screen. Just swipe downwards with your finger on any empty area of a Home screen to expose the Search dialogue.

I’ve just updated to 2022 Ipad Air. How do I work on documents via the USB-Cconnector? I can’t see Files app anywhere.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.