Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get a refund for a subscription I tried to cancel before end of 30-day free trial?

I tried to cancel my LinkedIn Premium subscription yesterday before the end of my 30-day free trial via my LInkedIn account but was unable to. Today I received an e-mail receipt showing the $99 monthly subscription fee went through. Using that e-mail I was able to cancel the subscription today, but I'd like a refund. How to do that? Thx.

Posted on May 24, 2022 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 7:51 AM

You need to actually complete the cancellation as explained in the support document you posted from. Once its confirmed cancelled you can request a refund by clicking here: link-> contact Apple Support for a refund

If you tried to cancel it less than 24 hours before it was set to renew Apple advices it may still charge you. If it has been cancelled already correctly, but still charged you, you can use the link above to request a refund.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2022 7:51 AM in response to ChristopherBailey1970

You need to actually complete the cancellation as explained in the support document you posted from. Once its confirmed cancelled you can request a refund by clicking here: link-> contact Apple Support for a refund

If you tried to cancel it less than 24 hours before it was set to renew Apple advices it may still charge you. If it has been cancelled already correctly, but still charged you, you can use the link above to request a refund.

Can I get a refund for a subscription I tried to cancel before end of 30-day free trial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.