Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel an App subscription?

I can delete a app ? There’s no option to cancel or delete it ? Help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 24, 2022 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 10:50 AM

The information in your screenshot indicates that the Robokiller subscription has been cancelled.

See the following from How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

and

If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.

Also, a subscription that is already cancelled will typically have wording in fine print similar to "Expires on [date]" rather than "Renews on [date].”

To uninstall RoboKiller, see the following: https://support.robokiller.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027065591-How-can-I-disable-RoboKiller-on-my-iPhone-or-Android-device-

To delete the app, see: Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2022 10:50 AM in response to Dnicoltague

The information in your screenshot indicates that the Robokiller subscription has been cancelled.

See the following from How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

and

If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.

Also, a subscription that is already cancelled will typically have wording in fine print similar to "Expires on [date]" rather than "Renews on [date].”

To uninstall RoboKiller, see the following: https://support.robokiller.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027065591-How-can-I-disable-RoboKiller-on-my-iPhone-or-Android-device-

To delete the app, see: Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

How to cancel an App subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.