Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple watch will not power on

I recently got the Apple Watch 7. I took it out of the box and tried to turn it on, but got the red lightning bolt. I plugged in the charging cable and attached the watch. The green lightning bolt appeared, but it has been charging for over an hour and still will not come on. I tried to "force reset" as the Apple website recommended, but still nothing.

Posted on May 24, 2022 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 8:19 PM

At this point, I think your best option is to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. If that is not possible, use the online Apple Support option . Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Also see the 'U.S. Returns & Refunds Policy' section in:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2022 8:19 PM in response to Army_Combat_Vet

At this point, I think your best option is to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. If that is not possible, use the online Apple Support option . Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Also see the 'U.S. Returns & Refunds Policy' section in:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

my apple watch will not power on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.