You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone xs max battery

Can I still have my battery replaced? How much will it cost in the philippines? Thankyou!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 24, 2022 4:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 5:09 PM

iPhone Battery Replacement:

Current Apple Prices:

Out of Warranty Prices:

• iPhone X or newer: $69 U.S. Dollars. (3,590.72)
  • Older models: $49 U.S. Dollars. (2,549.93)

Check AppleCare Coverage.

Click ▶︎ iPhone Battery Replacement.

4 replies

May 24, 2022 9:18 PM in response to Neytan211

Sure. The only issue is that it would be via an Apple Authorize Service Provider. I read about one in the Philippines and it didn't seem like a very good deal as they charged more than the equivalent in the United States, and they had a mandatory diagnostic fee regardless of whether or not they would actually change the battery. I think the total price was the equivalent about $150 dollars.

May 24, 2022 11:02 PM in response to Neytan211

Neytan211 wrote:
Yes I have ask power mac center and they said it would be around 5375php (105usd approx) I think its a bit expensive considering it’s only 69usd in the US.

I looked up the article and yes the one that was referenced was Power Mac Center. But they noted the mandatory diagnostic fee regardless of whether or not the replacement was actually performed.

Granted, a diagnostic is always done by Apple or an AASP before doing a battery replacement, but here in the United States, Apple does it for free, and most AASPs do as a courtesy and not as a profit center.

Iphone xs max battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.