Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues creating new Apple ID

I try to create new ID apple after i did yesterday too many time ,i got an Error say pleas try later.

how much time i need to wait to start again?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on May 24, 2022 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 1:56 AM

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See -> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

->  contact Apple Support for help. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2022 1:56 AM in response to smadar288

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See -> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

->  contact Apple Support for help. 

Issues creating new Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.