Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think someone paired there Apple Watch to my iPhone how do I get it off. It shows on watch app the face I picked out and color and emoji’s I picked for my watch

I think someone paired there Apple Watch to my iPhone how do I get it off. It shows on watch app the face I picked out and color and emoji’s I picked for my watch that I don’t have

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 24, 2022 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 7:50 PM

On your iPhone, tap on:

Watch > My Watch > All Watches (at the top-left corner)

that will show you all the watches paired with your iPhone.

The only way someone could have paired a watch to your iPhone is if they had physical custody of the phone and knew your Apple ID & password. Chances are you inadvertently changed the face on your watch.

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

You can also do that on your iPhone by tapping:

Watch > My Watch

and swiping left or right on the faces under MY FACES.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2022 7:50 PM in response to chrissywebb

On your iPhone, tap on:

Watch > My Watch > All Watches (at the top-left corner)

that will show you all the watches paired with your iPhone.

The only way someone could have paired a watch to your iPhone is if they had physical custody of the phone and knew your Apple ID & password. Chances are you inadvertently changed the face on your watch.

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

You can also do that on your iPhone by tapping:

Watch > My Watch

and swiping left or right on the faces under MY FACES.

I think someone paired there Apple Watch to my iPhone how do I get it off. It shows on watch app the face I picked out and color and emoji’s I picked for my watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.