Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop

Dear sir/ madame

I am having difficulty finding ( files, documents, etc) those I sent by airdrop from my iphone or MacBook to my I pad

yes i am using the same account

I looked in my files

looked everywhere, can you kindly help me with a solution without sign out off my account, where i sent files or documents and find them in my ipad

yours sincerely

iPad mini 5, 15

Posted on May 24, 2022 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 9:17 PM

Hello,

This article give some information on where to find them but I remember being confused where to find items when I airdropped from my iPhone to Mac and recommend using iCloud Drive if possible. It makes sharing documents between devices much easier.

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"If you tap Accept, the AirDrop will come through within the same app it was sent from. For example, photos appear in the Photos app and websites open in Safari. App links open in the App Store so you can download or purchase the app.

If you AirDrop something to yourself, like a photo from your iPhone to your Mac, you won't see an option to Accept or Decline — it'll automatically get sent to your device. Just make sure that both devices are signed in with the same Apple ID"

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2022 9:17 PM in response to rakantariq91

Hello,

This article give some information on where to find them but I remember being confused where to find items when I airdropped from my iPhone to Mac and recommend using iCloud Drive if possible. It makes sharing documents between devices much easier.

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"If you tap Accept, the AirDrop will come through within the same app it was sent from. For example, photos appear in the Photos app and websites open in Safari. App links open in the App Store so you can download or purchase the app.

If you AirDrop something to yourself, like a photo from your iPhone to your Mac, you won't see an option to Accept or Decline — it'll automatically get sent to your device. Just make sure that both devices are signed in with the same Apple ID"

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

Airdrop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.