Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Pencil broke is it still okay?

My Apple Pencil broke at the end near where the charger bit is but it still works and when I charge it it can still charge so is it okay or do I still need to repair it??.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 24, 2022 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 9:02 PM

harmz_thequeen676 Said:

"My Apple Pencil broke is it still okay?: My Apple Pencil broke at the end near where the charger bit is but it still works and when I charge it it can still charge so is it okay or do I still need to repair it??."

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Time for a New Apple Pencil:

If it is working then it is working. But, to avoid damage to the iPad and the Apple Pencil, get a new Apple Pencil.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2022 9:02 PM in response to harmz_thequeen676

harmz_thequeen676 Said:

"My Apple Pencil broke is it still okay?: My Apple Pencil broke at the end near where the charger bit is but it still works and when I charge it it can still charge so is it okay or do I still need to repair it??."

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Time for a New Apple Pencil:

If it is working then it is working. But, to avoid damage to the iPad and the Apple Pencil, get a new Apple Pencil.

May 24, 2022 9:03 PM in response to harmz_thequeen676

harmz_thequeen676 Said:

-------

Thank you for the photo.

For reference...

Troubleshooting Apple Pencils:

Use these Links:

Syncing is off, or perhaps it is no longer being seen as a trusted device. So, refer to the following...

Verify: the compatibility of your iPad and Apple Pencil

View: If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad

Make Sure: that Bluetooth is enabled

Be Certain: there is power to your Apple Pencil

Successfully: Pair and charge your 2nd Generation Apple Pencil

My Apple Pencil broke is it still okay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.