Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 22se will not send or recipe texts from androids

Why can’t I send or receive text to and from androids? We have reset, network rest with Verizon with no success.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on May 25, 2022 4:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 8:49 AM

SMS messaging is a cellular provider's service. Although it may be possible that your iPhone SE may be defective, chances are it is with your SMS service with your provider and should be worked out with them. Since your iPhone is over 60 days "old," you can still take it to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with you with your options.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2022 8:49 AM in response to Wolfedogboats

SMS messaging is a cellular provider's service. Although it may be possible that your iPhone SE may be defective, chances are it is with your SMS service with your provider and should be worked out with them. Since your iPhone is over 60 days "old," you can still take it to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with you with your options.

My 22se will not send or recipe texts from androids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.