Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how much is iPhone 8 Charge Port Repair cost?

how much is iPhone 8 Charge Port Repair cost? my phone needs me to properly place my phone charging cords in order to get the phone to pull a charge. I believe it is the i-phone itself charging port that may be damaged. Does anyone know roughly how much that costs to get replaced for an i-phone 8? I have already done a hard reset on the phone and cleaned the charging port as well. I also have updated the software for the phone to being the most current one as well and still not charging properly.

Can you please advise and give me a rough cost amount so i know before going into a store?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on May 25, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 3:25 PM

See the prices in this link and note it will be listed as "Other" damage --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see it will be either $349 or $399 depending on whether you have an 8 or 8 Plus.

Personally, I wouldn't spend this much on such an old iPhone, but you'll have to decide if its worth it to you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2022 3:25 PM in response to Banderson516

See the prices in this link and note it will be listed as "Other" damage --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see it will be either $349 or $399 depending on whether you have an 8 or 8 Plus.

Personally, I wouldn't spend this much on such an old iPhone, but you'll have to decide if its worth it to you.

how much is iPhone 8 Charge Port Repair cost?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.