Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t funds my payment is not going say payment declined

I can’t funds my payment is saying payment declined when I use my debit card

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on May 25, 2022 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 6:10 AM

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", contact Apple Support for help.

You need to update your payment information.

👉 Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

Or use another payment method:

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support (IN)

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card – Apple Support (UK)

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

⤵️

Get more help

• If you disputed a charge from the App Store or iTunes Store, contact your financial institution again to authorize that charge and future purchases from the App Store or iTunes Store.
  • If you're outside of the United States, you might need to contact your financial institution to allow international purchases.
  • In some countries and regions, your payment method might be declined because of changes to local law. Learn about billing and purchases in Europe or what to do if your card is declined in India.
  • If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2022 6:10 AM in response to Oluwasegun2

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", contact Apple Support for help.

You need to update your payment information.

👉 Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

Or use another payment method:

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support (IN)

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card – Apple Support (UK)

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

⤵️

Get more help

• If you disputed a charge from the App Store or iTunes Store, contact your financial institution again to authorize that charge and future purchases from the App Store or iTunes Store.
  • If you're outside of the United States, you might need to contact your financial institution to allow international purchases.
  • In some countries and regions, your payment method might be declined because of changes to local law. Learn about billing and purchases in Europe or what to do if your card is declined in India.
  • If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

I can’t funds my payment is not going say payment declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.