Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Virus

Hello, i have 128 viruses on my phone that came out of nowhere. It’s been on my phone for about 8 months now and a month ago you sent me that i have this amount of viruses on my phone and hackers are trying to steal my photos and 2 weeks ago they hacked my Instagram account but i got it back and i don’t know how but yeah. I don’t have time to take my phone anywhere right now because i have brevet and second of all im just to lazy so please try to find a solution and yeah one more thing why the fuck would you just put just 64 GB on an iPhone 11. I don’t have any games on my phone and i can’t download an app. Anyway solve the first problem and then check for the second one later

Thanks🤙🏻

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 26, 2022 1:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 2:00 AM

Did your phone give a notification that this virusses are here? If so, this notifications are not send by Apple, this is a common scam

1 reply

Virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.