Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I reset my iPhone and everything was deleted. How to recover photos?

Hello, I am Irakli and my phone has a problem, please help me

I put a reset on my phone and everything was deleted please help me how can I recover photos?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

VMware, OS X 10.11

Posted on May 26, 2022 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 5:21 AM

If you had enabled iCloud Photos sync, you can recover them (and other iCloud synced stuff), as soon as you enter your Apple ID, or you can use this procedure:--> Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support.

If you didn't sync anything to iCloud AND if you didn't create a full backup of your iPhone (before resetting it to factory settings), you have lost everything.

No backup = No recovery, sorry.

Regards

Giulio

If

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2022 5:21 AM in response to irakli125

If you had enabled iCloud Photos sync, you can recover them (and other iCloud synced stuff), as soon as you enter your Apple ID, or you can use this procedure:--> Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support.

If you didn't sync anything to iCloud AND if you didn't create a full backup of your iPhone (before resetting it to factory settings), you have lost everything.

No backup = No recovery, sorry.

Regards

Giulio

If

I reset my iPhone and everything was deleted. How to recover photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.