Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone says unavailable iPhone. How to unlock it?

My iphone says Unavailable iPhone please can you help me unlock it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on May 26, 2022 5:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 9:35 AM

Follow the steps here: link-> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

10 replies

May 26, 2022 9:28 AM in response to Tolan1233

It wont let me- so basically I broke my screen and it was playing out and ended up locking itself so many times I have been locked out completely so now the screen is fixed it says iPhone Unavailable on the main screen - it has two option at the bottom- emergency on the left and erase iPhone on the right. when I click erase iPhone it says "Erase all content and setting- This iPhone is in security lockout. you can try your passcode again in (null), or you can erase and reset this iPhone now." on the left, it says emergency on the right it says erase iphone

May 26, 2022 10:06 AM in response to MooreD10

MooreD10 wrote:

No, he should follow the steps at How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

Yes, also correct. Both options would work. At the end of the day the result will be essentially the same with both processes.

But yes, your link is requires nothing extra to complete and can be done directly not the device.

May 26, 2022 11:03 AM in response to Phil0124

Phil0124 wrote:

MooreD10 wrote:

No, he should follow the steps at How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

Yes, also correct. Both options would work. At the end of the day the result will be essentially the same with both processes.
But yes, your link is requires nothing extra to complete and can be done directly not the device.

My post was correct also 😈

May 26, 2022 12:01 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Lawrence Finch wrote:

Phil0124 wrote:

MooreD10 wrote:

My post was correct also 😈

Indeed. Would never think of suggesting otherwise. 😉🙃😏

My iPhone says unavailable iPhone. How to unlock it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.