Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPad suddenly losing charge quickly?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 26, 2022 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 11:57 AM

Good day Babushka1971, 

Here are a few articles with steps to help with battery usage and performance for your device. 

This first one goes over some settings and options you can exercise to help make the battery last as long as possible - Batteries - Maximizing Performance

This second article discusses how to review the information in Settings > Battery to determine what might be using the battery on your device. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thanks. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 11:57 AM in response to Babushka1971

Good day Babushka1971, 

Here are a few articles with steps to help with battery usage and performance for your device. 

This first one goes over some settings and options you can exercise to help make the battery last as long as possible - Batteries - Maximizing Performance

This second article discusses how to review the information in Settings > Battery to determine what might be using the battery on your device. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thanks. 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.