Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My calendar seems to have lost all data.

My calendar seems to have lost all data. I get a white screen that says No Invitations?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 26, 2022 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 12:03 PM

Hey fergy-11,

To make sure we're on the same page, is this your iCloud calendar or a third-party one?

If it's iCloud, login to iCloud.com from a web browser and check the Calendar web app there, is your data also missing?

For a third party calendar, the concept is the same, but you'd need to login to whatever service you're syncing your calendar from.

If you can confirm your data shows on the website version of the app, check if the calendar is still set to sync under Settings > Calendar > Accounts. If your account is missing or Calendar is toggled off, add it/toggle it back on and see if that resolves the issue.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 12:03 PM in response to fergy-11

Hey fergy-11,

To make sure we're on the same page, is this your iCloud calendar or a third-party one?

If it's iCloud, login to iCloud.com from a web browser and check the Calendar web app there, is your data also missing?

For a third party calendar, the concept is the same, but you'd need to login to whatever service you're syncing your calendar from.

If you can confirm your data shows on the website version of the app, check if the calendar is still set to sync under Settings > Calendar > Accounts. If your account is missing or Calendar is toggled off, add it/toggle it back on and see if that resolves the issue.

Cheers!

My calendar seems to have lost all data.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.