Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought this apple watch from a lady off line when i try too connect it too my apple phone and saids i need the icloud and password in which she doesnt remember it is there a way i can work around it? She told me that she had it disconnect from her

Can i set up this apple watch without passwprd and icloud i bought from a lady on line she doesnt remember either one

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on May 26, 2022 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 1:06 AM

The person that you bought/got this watch from needs to follow all the steps in this link;

Remove the Activation Lock so that the buyer can use it.

If they can't or won't then get your money back or recycle the watch and mark it down as a bad experience.

2 replies

May 26, 2022 6:47 PM in response to Dashmere55

Right now you have a paperweight. Return the watch and ask for a refund.

Only she can remove the Activation Lock that is part of her Apple ID that set up the watch. Until she does, the watch is useless to you.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.6; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.5; HomePods, audioOS 15.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

I bought this apple watch from a lady off line when i try too connect it too my apple phone and saids i need the icloud and password in which she doesnt remember it is there a way i can work around it? She told me that she had it disconnect from her

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.