Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare+

I have been getting conflicting information from both Apple Support and online searches.Can someone clarify this:

I purchased a MacBookPro 2021 in Australia with AppleCare+ for 3 years.I am planning to return to India most probably permanently.Is AppleCare+ covered in India.?Will I face any difficulties if I have any problems with my apple product,

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.4

Posted on May 27, 2022 3:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 4:01 AM

Here are some articles that are relevant to your questions:

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

AppleCare Products - Apple

Legal - AppleCare Protection Plan - Apple

Legal - AppleCare+ - Apple

From the looks of it, Apple Care is indeed supported in India. If you still have questions, you could directly contact Apple about it, via their phone numbers:

Apple Customer Support in Australia: (61) 1-300-321-456 (local and national telephone rates apply)

Apple Customer Support in India: 000800 1009009 (toll free for landlines)

Hope this helps!

-flef

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 4:01 AM in response to Ragavendran0510

Here are some articles that are relevant to your questions:

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

AppleCare Products - Apple

Legal - AppleCare Protection Plan - Apple

Legal - AppleCare+ - Apple

From the looks of it, Apple Care is indeed supported in India. If you still have questions, you could directly contact Apple about it, via their phone numbers:

Apple Customer Support in Australia: (61) 1-300-321-456 (local and national telephone rates apply)

Apple Customer Support in India: 000800 1009009 (toll free for landlines)

Hope this helps!

-flef

May 27, 2022 4:03 AM in response to Ragavendran0510

The AppleCare Products - Mac page says:

AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.

Statutory warranties, usually of a one year duration, are applicable only in the territory in which the goods were purchased.

You will have to enquire further about this at the authorised Apple Service point at which you request a repair, should you need to claim under your AppleCare+ plan in India

AppleCare+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.