Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple 7 watch. All of a sudden I can not swipe up on the face to open its control center. I can swipe to the side to change the cover screen but nut not up or down. What happened?

I have an Apple 7 watch. All of a sudden I can not swipe up on the face to open the control center. What happened?

Posted on May 27, 2022 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 6:53 AM

I have the same issue. Restarting the watch works to fix it but the problem comes back in a day or two. It doesn't seem like a hardware issue as it's just on the watch face screen, it works fine on other screens.

3 replies

I have an Apple 7 watch. All of a sudden I can not swipe up on the face to open its control center. I can swipe to the side to change the cover screen but nut not up or down. What happened?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.