Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find or track my iphone

Can i find my phone using IMEI number

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on May 27, 2022 3:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 10:51 PM

mahbubul78637 Said:

"Find or track my iphone: Can i find my phone using IMEI number"

-------

Tracking and iPhone by the IMEI Number:

Keeping the IMEI number at hand, here are six tactics to try...

• Use Find MyNote that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then that is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

• Dial it: See if it is heard ring

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a Coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed asside.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 10:51 PM in response to mahbubul78637

mahbubul78637 Said:

"Find or track my iphone: Can i find my phone using IMEI number"

-------

Tracking and iPhone by the IMEI Number:

Keeping the IMEI number at hand, here are six tactics to try...

• Use Find MyNote that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then that is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

• Dial it: See if it is heard ring

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a Coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed asside.

Find or track my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.