Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail folders in Mail App iOS

I have lots of Mail folders in Mail App iOS.

When I want to find a mail Folder / Message , I need to ROLL all over my folders until find the right one.

Is there an option to "Shrink" all Mail iOS folders for better work ?

See example ...

Thanks.

Posted on May 28, 2022 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 7:11 AM

Hello rony-z, 

You can find the options to view and reorder your mailboxes under the "Organize your mail with mailboxes" part of this link: Organize email in mailboxes on iPhone

Organize your mail with mailboxes

You can choose which mailboxes to view, reorder your mailboxes, create new ones, or rename or delete mailboxes. (Some mailboxes can’t be changed.)

To organize your mailboxes, tap the Back button in the upper-left corner, tap Edit, then do any of the following:

• View mailboxes: Select the checkboxes next to the mailboxes you want to include in the mailboxes list.
• Reorder mailboxes: Touch and hold the Reorder button next to a mailbox until it lifts up, then drag it to the new position.
• Create a new mailbox: Tap New Mailbox in the lower-right corner, then follow the onscreen instructions.
• Rename a mailbox: Tap the mailbox, then tap the title. Delete the name, then enter a new name.
• Delete a mailbox: Tap the mailbox, then tap Delete Mailbox.

Thank you!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2022 7:11 AM in response to rony-z

Hello rony-z, 

You can find the options to view and reorder your mailboxes under the "Organize your mail with mailboxes" part of this link: Organize email in mailboxes on iPhone

Organize your mail with mailboxes

You can choose which mailboxes to view, reorder your mailboxes, create new ones, or rename or delete mailboxes. (Some mailboxes can’t be changed.)

To organize your mailboxes, tap the Back button in the upper-left corner, tap Edit, then do any of the following:

• View mailboxes: Select the checkboxes next to the mailboxes you want to include in the mailboxes list.
• Reorder mailboxes: Touch and hold the Reorder button next to a mailbox until it lifts up, then drag it to the new position.
• Create a new mailbox: Tap New Mailbox in the lower-right corner, then follow the onscreen instructions.
• Rename a mailbox: Tap the mailbox, then tap the title. Delete the name, then enter a new name.
• Delete a mailbox: Tap the mailbox, then tap Delete Mailbox.

Thank you!

Mail folders in Mail App iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.