Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change of country change bank card change region

Hello

I’m trying to add my French bank card and although I’ve changed the region on my phone when I come to change the card it still shows as UK and won’t except the post code in France. Can it be changed in apple account?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 28, 2022 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 7:15 AM

You can update your payment information in your Apple ID account. Then sign out of the App Store/iTunes, restart the phone, and sign back in.

Apple ID - Manage  

Or log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 7:15 AM in response to snowlife82

You can update your payment information in your Apple ID account. Then sign out of the App Store/iTunes, restart the phone, and sign back in.

Apple ID - Manage  

Or log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  *

Change of country change bank card change region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.