Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey i am having a problem while pairing my i watch with my i phone .can you help me pleas ?

i want to pair my iwatch with my i phone but it can't except my apple id what do i do ?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 28, 2022 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 6:16 AM

What happens when you try to add your Apple Watch to your Apple ID?

Ensure you're following these instructions: Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support. On the same page, underneath 'Get help', there are some troubleshooting tips. If you still cannot pair Apple Watch to your iPhone, be sure to contact Apple Support (Official Apple Support).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 6:16 AM in response to warda86

What happens when you try to add your Apple Watch to your Apple ID?

Ensure you're following these instructions: Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support. On the same page, underneath 'Get help', there are some troubleshooting tips. If you still cannot pair Apple Watch to your iPhone, be sure to contact Apple Support (Official Apple Support).

Hey i am having a problem while pairing my i watch with my i phone .can you help me pleas ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.