Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find my phone

My phone dead I have find my phone on there but I can’t locate it . How do I reset my password for iCloud if system asking for two numbers I don’t have access to

Posted on May 28, 2022 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 8:09 PM

Use a web browser and open iforgot.apple.com

Enter only Apple ID address in the field and click on continue .

Enter the old trusted number in the field and click on continue .

Click on don’t have access to this Mac .

Click on can’t get access to another iOS device ?

Click on continue anyway .

Click on don’t have access to any of these numbers .

Enter the new trusted number in the empty fields and select the desired options using text message or phone call click on continue .

A verification code will appear enter it , the new number is added and apple support will contact you to reset the password .

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 8:09 PM in response to Mommyof

Use a web browser and open iforgot.apple.com

Enter only Apple ID address in the field and click on continue .

Enter the old trusted number in the field and click on continue .

Click on don’t have access to this Mac .

Click on can’t get access to another iOS device ?

Click on continue anyway .

Click on don’t have access to any of these numbers .

Enter the new trusted number in the empty fields and select the desired options using text message or phone call click on continue .

A verification code will appear enter it , the new number is added and apple support will contact you to reset the password .

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

May 28, 2022 8:25 PM in response to Mommyof

Mommyof Said:

"How to find my phone: My phone dead I have find my phone on there but I can’t locate it . How do I reset my password for iCloud if system asking for two numbers I don’t have access to"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost or Stollen iPhone:

What makes you so certain it was stollen? Perhaps it was lost?

Six tactics to try here...

• Use Find MyNote that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then that is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

• Dial it: See if it is heard ring

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a Coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed asside.

How to find my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.