Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I buy music from itunes without a plan?

Posted on May 28, 2022 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 9:32 PM

Much as I want to believe you, and have tried to do what I have successfully done in the past, I am not able to find a "buy" button anywhere. I am being given over to a signup option for a monthly plan that i do not want. Sure, this may be my error, but I have reached the end of my problem solving skills. I have done searches and so on, but am clearly missing a step that cannot not be conquered by will alone. Thanks for any guidance!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 9:32 PM in response to muguy

Much as I want to believe you, and have tried to do what I have successfully done in the past, I am not able to find a "buy" button anywhere. I am being given over to a signup option for a monthly plan that i do not want. Sure, this may be my error, but I have reached the end of my problem solving skills. I have done searches and so on, but am clearly missing a step that cannot not be conquered by will alone. Thanks for any guidance!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.