Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can’t find dual sim i phone in apple store ?

When i get in the apple store website i cant see any option for dual sim iPhone ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 29, 2022 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 11:27 AM

See the following from Using Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards - Apple Support

In China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao, certain iPhone models feature Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards. This gives you two phone numbers to make and receive calls and text messages.

and for the rest of the world see the following from Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM. With iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini, you can use Dual SIM with either two active eSIMs or a nano-SIM and an eSIM. iPhone 12 models, iPhone 11 models, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2022 11:27 AM in response to Alibasim90

See the following from Using Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards - Apple Support

In China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao, certain iPhone models feature Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards. This gives you two phone numbers to make and receive calls and text messages.

and for the rest of the world see the following from Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM. With iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini, you can use Dual SIM with either two active eSIMs or a nano-SIM and an eSIM. iPhone 12 models, iPhone 11 models, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM

Why I can’t find dual sim i phone in apple store ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.