Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with an iCloud that I created for my MacBook.

Hello, sorry for not being able to answer.

My name is Rodrigo

The problem I'm having is not with this iCloud, it's with another account I made for a MacBook I bought.

I created an iCloud for that Mac which is the following: ****@icloud.com and it worked for me for a day but the next day I couldn't log in anymore and it didn't even give me the option to reset password or anything because what I get in the screen is as follows: this iCloud is not active.

I don't know what else to do to try to access this iCloud account because it is my MacBook that I will use for work and I have no way to make it work.

I really ask you to help me please.

Please help me!

Thank you!

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 29, 2022 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 2:12 PM

Hey there, Rvigil77!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your Apple ID is showing up as inactive and we'd like to help get you pointed in the right direction here. For this particular issue with your Apple ID, we recommend that you reach out to Apple directly. You can use the link below to get started.

Apple Support

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2022 2:12 PM in response to Rvigil77

Hey there, Rvigil77!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your Apple ID is showing up as inactive and we'd like to help get you pointed in the right direction here. For this particular issue with your Apple ID, we recommend that you reach out to Apple directly. You can use the link below to get started.

Apple Support

Cheers!

Problem with an iCloud that I created for my MacBook.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.