Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 Pro Max.

My husbands phone will ring for everyone but one specific person. The person is not blocked, my husbands ringer is on for everyone, and DND is not on for this person. What could be happening? Like stated before, it will ring for everyone else, just not this one person.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 29, 2022 7:08 PM

2 replies

May 29, 2022 7:29 PM in response to harlee277

harlee277 Said:

"iphone 13 Pro Max.: My husbands phone will ring for everyone but one specific person. The person is not blocked, my husbands ringer is on for everyone, and DND is not on for this person. What could be happening? Like stated before, it will ring for everyone else, just not this one person."

-------

Troubleshooting a Single-Blocked Number:

Contact your Carrier.

This is reported plenty of times on these forums, and your Carrier may have the answer.

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: on when the issue began, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this post.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

iphone 13 Pro Max.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.