Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is on no service

I am finding it to difficult to use data any time I own data it’s on service

Posted on May 29, 2022 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 9:08 PM

humble256 Said:

"My iPhone is on no service: I am finding it to difficult to use data any time I own data it’s on service"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. Try Installing a Cellular Update:

See if there is a cellular update available for you to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2022 9:08 PM in response to humble256

humble256 Said:

"My iPhone is on no service: I am finding it to difficult to use data any time I own data it’s on service"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. Try Installing a Cellular Update:

See if there is a cellular update available for you to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

My iPhone is on no service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.