Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Appletv from my phone to my tv

I have Apple TV on my phone can I also get it on my tv ?

FireTVStick(Gen2),

Posted on May 29, 2022 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 10:28 PM

Apple TV+ requires the Apple TV app. See Apple's support document All the ways to watch Apple TV+

Linked on that page is another document Watch on Smart TVs and streaming devices which is a list of smart TV models which support the Apple TV app. Perhaps your's is among them?

Another support document, Wirelessly stream videos and photos to Apple TV or a smart TV from iPhone, describes how to stream from an iPhone to a television: You can use your Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV to watch videos and view photos streamed from your iPhone.

1. While playing video in the Apple TV app  or another supported video app on your iPhone, tap the screen to show the controls.
  2. Tap , then choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV as the playback destination.
  3. If an AirPlay passcode appears on the TV screen, enter the passcode on your iPhone.

To change the playback destination, choose a different AirPlay option on your iPhone screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2022 10:28 PM in response to Small wonders

Apple TV+ requires the Apple TV app. See Apple's support document All the ways to watch Apple TV+

Linked on that page is another document Watch on Smart TVs and streaming devices which is a list of smart TV models which support the Apple TV app. Perhaps your's is among them?

Another support document, Wirelessly stream videos and photos to Apple TV or a smart TV from iPhone, describes how to stream from an iPhone to a television: You can use your Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV to watch videos and view photos streamed from your iPhone.

1. While playing video in the Apple TV app  or another supported video app on your iPhone, tap the screen to show the controls.
  2. Tap , then choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV as the playback destination.
  3. If an AirPlay passcode appears on the TV screen, enter the passcode on your iPhone.

To change the playback destination, choose a different AirPlay option on your iPhone screen.

How do I get Appletv from my phone to my tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.