Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add a weather widget to my iPhone Home Screen

How do I add the current weather to my Home Screen - displayed like current temp, not in an app I have to open. Searches say “ad the widget” but there is no weather widget or app available if I try to edit the Home Screen and “add widget”

Posted on May 29, 2022 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 1:35 AM

First, make sure you are up to date with the latest software. After that, find out if you have the Apple Weather app installed. Look at your home screen and in the App Library. The app is installed from the start, but you may have deleted it. In that case, you can simply download it again in the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/app/weather/id1069513131

If the app is on your iPhone, but you can NOT see its widgets in the widget menu, then close ALL apps and turn off your phone, wait a bit, and then turn it on again. See if the weather widget has become available.

Also, remember to check that you are connected to the Internet.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2022 1:35 AM in response to Jaywalker5555

First, make sure you are up to date with the latest software. After that, find out if you have the Apple Weather app installed. Look at your home screen and in the App Library. The app is installed from the start, but you may have deleted it. In that case, you can simply download it again in the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/app/weather/id1069513131

If the app is on your iPhone, but you can NOT see its widgets in the widget menu, then close ALL apps and turn off your phone, wait a bit, and then turn it on again. See if the weather widget has become available.

Also, remember to check that you are connected to the Internet.

How do I add a weather widget to my iPhone Home Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.