You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps not visible in App Store

Why some app are visible in Apple Store for download? I had an iPhone 7 and thought it was because it was an old phone. Now I have an iPhone 12 and it’s the same problem. Would it be something in settings? Thank you

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on May 29, 2022 10:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 10:55 PM

marilia160 Said:

"Apps not visible in App Store: Why some app are visible in Apple Store for download? I had an iPhone 7 and thought it was because it was an old phone. Now I have an iPhone 12 and it’s the same problem. Would it be something in settings? Thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting the App Store:

• Location Restrictions:

Not all apps are available in all country/regions. So, what's the app? Have you looked on any other device (particularly an iPhone in the case)?

• Discontinuance of Licensing:

On top of that, note that sometimes items are removed from the App Library and never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer (something you would have agreed to upon opening your Apple Account, BTW).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2022 10:55 PM in response to marilia160

marilia160 Said:

"Apps not visible in App Store: Why some app are visible in Apple Store for download? I had an iPhone 7 and thought it was because it was an old phone. Now I have an iPhone 12 and it’s the same problem. Would it be something in settings? Thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting the App Store:

• Location Restrictions:

Not all apps are available in all country/regions. So, what's the app? Have you looked on any other device (particularly an iPhone in the case)?

• Discontinuance of Licensing:

On top of that, note that sometimes items are removed from the App Library and never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer (something you would have agreed to upon opening your Apple Account, BTW).

Apps not visible in App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.