Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi Mac keep asking me for the password for internet access.

I did type the password several times before when Mac pro ask me and was able to access the Internet. But it ask me again today. It is quite annoying. And sometimes I could not the place where I can type the password even though I have opend the "Internet Accounts" under the System Prefereneces. Under the Google account, it only displays "main", "contacts" "calendars" and "notes". There is no place for me to type me with the password. Sometimes I have to remove the account and put the information again. But it keeps asking me the password every now and then. Without that, I could not have access the Internet and it quite annoying. Could you give me any hint what should Ido to solve it permenantly. Thanks

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.2

Posted on May 30, 2022 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 6:30 AM

chennan53 wrote:

I did type the password several times before when Mac pro ask me and was able to access the Internet. But it ask me again today. It is quite annoying. And sometimes I could not the place where I can type the password even though I have opend the "Internet Accounts" under the System Prefereneces. Under the Google account, it only displays "main", "contacts" "calendars" and "notes". There is no place for me to type me with the password. Sometimes I have to remove the account and put the information again. But it keeps asking me the password every now and then. Without that, I could not have access the Internet and it quite annoying. Could you give me any hint what should Ido to solve it permenantly. Thanks

Can you verify your login keychain remains unlocked in the Keychain Access.app

What is Keychain Access on Mac? - Apple Support

Keychain Access User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2022 6:30 AM in response to chennan53

chennan53 wrote:

Can you verify your login keychain remains unlocked in the Keychain Access.app

What is Keychain Access on Mac? - Apple Support

Keychain Access User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Hi Mac keep asking me for the password for internet access.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.