Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 not working

I bought my son an iPhone 12 on December 24th 2021 at Apple store by Central Park and it has stopped working and the phone company told me that it’s a problem with the phone and I need to take it back to Apple

Posted on May 30, 2022 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 6:42 PM

4321RADG Said:

"iPhone 12 not working: I bought my son an iPhone 12 on December 24th 2021 at Apple store by Central Park and it has stopped working and the phone company told me that it’s a problem with the phone and I need to take it back to Apple"

-------

Please Clarify your Post:

How exactly would you describe "not working"? Is it having issues with power, some how? If so, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2022 6:42 PM in response to 4321RADG

4321RADG Said:

"iPhone 12 not working: I bought my son an iPhone 12 on December 24th 2021 at Apple store by Central Park and it has stopped working and the phone company told me that it’s a problem with the phone and I need to take it back to Apple"

-------

Please Clarify your Post:

How exactly would you describe "not working"? Is it having issues with power, some how? If so, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

iPhone 12 not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.