Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Full promts

I DO NOT want to pay for iCloud but get bombarded DAILY with error messages and need to sign up for iCloud storage. How do you make this STOP?

Posted on May 30, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 8:15 PM

And_here_we_go_again Said:

"iCloud Full promts: I DO NOT want to pay for iCloud but get bombarded DAILY with error messages and need to sign up for iCloud storage. How do you make this STOP?"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud Full Prompts:

Export iCloud, Frist...

A. Exporting Particular Items:

See your options here.

1. Ho Here: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Copy files from Windows
  3. Proceed form there as necessary

or...

B. Exporting All of iCloud:

Use my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2022 8:15 PM in response to And_here_we_go_again

And_here_we_go_again Said:

"iCloud Full promts: I DO NOT want to pay for iCloud but get bombarded DAILY with error messages and need to sign up for iCloud storage. How do you make this STOP?"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud Full Prompts:

Export iCloud, Frist...

A. Exporting Particular Items:

See your options here.

1. Ho Here: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Copy files from Windows
  3. Proceed form there as necessary

or...

B. Exporting All of iCloud:

Use my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - Apple Support

iCloud Full promts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.