Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health

my iPhone’s battery health is decreased 2 percent in one month only and i have not used that much than also it was decressed from 95 to 93 it came. And one year is not completed of buying my iphone

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 30, 2022 9:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 12:45 AM

If your battery health reduces below 80% inside the 12 months warranty (or the 24 months AppleCarePlus period) it will be replaced, otherwise it is of no concern.

If you are at 93% and your year (from brand new) is almost up then it is doing very well.

To keep health to a maximum, charge the battery every night all night and avoid overheating in the hot sun

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 12:45 AM in response to Shubham_jalwal

If your battery health reduces below 80% inside the 12 months warranty (or the 24 months AppleCarePlus period) it will be replaced, otherwise it is of no concern.

If you are at 93% and your year (from brand new) is almost up then it is doing very well.

To keep health to a maximum, charge the battery every night all night and avoid overheating in the hot sun

Battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.