Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pro apps bundle for education

My Pro apps bundle for education Order has not delivered after 2 weeks. Did anyone get the code after a whole month of waiting?

Posted on May 31, 2022 12:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 5:40 AM

Here is my update June 11 2022:

I made contact with Apple Support on 10 June, I talked more than 1 hour but still don't know the reason why it took me 3 weeks of waiting. All I have to do is give them my Order Number, my Email, my Name, my Billing Address. With those information the Sale department can confirm my order one last time. One hour later the redeem codes has been sent to me.

Yeah thing was kinda simple. you don't need to know the reason, you just need to contact them to send you the code.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 5:40 AM in response to xqry

Here is my update June 11 2022:

I made contact with Apple Support on 10 June, I talked more than 1 hour but still don't know the reason why it took me 3 weeks of waiting. All I have to do is give them my Order Number, my Email, my Name, my Billing Address. With those information the Sale department can confirm my order one last time. One hour later the redeem codes has been sent to me.

Yeah thing was kinda simple. you don't need to know the reason, you just need to contact them to send you the code.

Pro apps bundle for education

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.