Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel Subscriptions

Hi

I have two different family subscriptions in Apple music. I want to cancel one of them and can’t do it through the app or settings. Please cancel it for me.

one more thing, I’ve sent to my husband a link to join the family subscription and he got a massage that he is already attached to other family and can’t join. Where can I see and cancel his current active subscriptions?

Thanks,

Meital

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 31, 2022 3:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 3:18 AM

This is a user to user forum, not an Apple service point. You will have to change your accounts for yourself, as below.

I have two different family subscriptions in Apple music. I want to cancel one of them

I presume that the two subscriptions are for different Apple ID accounts. Choose one then follow the instructions in Apple's support document called How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

Where can I see and cancel his current active subscriptions?

He can remove himself from a family sharing group he is a member - and see his status. Read Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support. If he is the organiser he will need to disband the group. See Disband a family group in the Leave Family Sharing document.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 3:18 AM in response to meital146

This is a user to user forum, not an Apple service point. You will have to change your accounts for yourself, as below.

I have two different family subscriptions in Apple music. I want to cancel one of them

I presume that the two subscriptions are for different Apple ID accounts. Choose one then follow the instructions in Apple's support document called How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

Where can I see and cancel his current active subscriptions?

He can remove himself from a family sharing group he is a member - and see his status. Read Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support. If he is the organiser he will need to disband the group. See Disband a family group in the Leave Family Sharing document.

Cancel Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.