Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring old phone i cloud data contacts etc

Hi, I got a new phone yesterday I previously had a iPhone X and now I have a iPhone 13. The guy said I had everything back up to the cloud and said I could sign in to my phone at home. When I got home I proceeded to sign into my Apple account and there was no photos, voicemails, or contacts. Can you help me retrieve them, thank you. They took my old phone and I don’t know how I can transfer the data without the old phone.

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on May 31, 2022 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 11:35 AM

Maddy_5 wrote:

Hi, I got a new phone yesterday I previously had a iPhone X and now I have a iPhone 13. The guy said I had everything back up to the cloud and said I could sign in to my phone at home. When I got home I proceeded to sign into my Apple account and there was no photos, voicemails, or contacts. Can you help me retrieve them, thank you. They took my old phone and I don’t know how I can transfer the data without the old phone.

see icloud Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 11:35 AM in response to Maddy_5

Maddy_5 wrote:

see icloud Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Transferring old phone i cloud data contacts etc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.