You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I pay for an iPhone in payments?

Hello, I am interested in buying an iphone. I am in Honduras but I have international accounts and in dollars, can I buy an iPhone in payments?

Posted on May 31, 2022 10:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 10:25 AM

The monthly payment options in Honduras will depend on your bank or credit card issuer. If they have an option for monthly payment on some purchases you need to check with them and wether an iPhone qualifies for that.

If you have a US bank account, that can be verified for credit worthiness, you may be able to use the Apple Upgrade Program in the US to buy an iPhone in monthly payments, but it would require you to ship it within the US. Apple will not ship outside of the U.S from the U.S online store.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2022 10:25 AM in response to Jlop12

The monthly payment options in Honduras will depend on your bank or credit card issuer. If they have an option for monthly payment on some purchases you need to check with them and wether an iPhone qualifies for that.

If you have a US bank account, that can be verified for credit worthiness, you may be able to use the Apple Upgrade Program in the US to buy an iPhone in monthly payments, but it would require you to ship it within the US. Apple will not ship outside of the U.S from the U.S online store.

How can I pay for an iPhone in payments?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.