Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retirement, The company phone / computer and my personal phone / computer

I am getting ready to retire. currently I have an apple ID for the company phone computer and I-pad. How do I separate the Apple ID's and set up a new one in my personal equipment. Computer, phone and I-pad. Currently I have Apps that are on all or multilabel devises as shared Apps

Posted on May 31, 2022 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 1:09 PM

HOBBOB10 wrote:

I am getting ready to retire. currently I have an apple ID for the company phone computer and I-pad. How do I separate the Apple ID's and set up a new one in my personal equipment. Computer, phone and I-pad. Currently I have Apps that are on all or multilabel devises as shared Apps

Start here Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 1:09 PM in response to HOBBOB10

HOBBOB10 wrote:

Start here Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

May 31, 2022 1:22 PM in response to HOBBOB10

If you have changed your ID, have you followed the steps in this article? Make sure you turn off Find My Phone before signing out of the old ID. Once signed out and Find My Phone is off, then sign in with the new ID, then turn Find My Phone back on.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  *.  I suggest you do this before changing the ID and/or password.

Retirement, The company phone / computer and my personal phone / computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.