Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Announce Notifications

Is there a way to announce notifications based on focus? For example, announce notifications when you are on personal focus mode but not announce them when you are on your work focus mode.

Posted on May 31, 2022 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 1:36 PM

mrvolcano ~ Yes, there appears to be a way. It's hard to explain as there are many steps to set it up, but in Apple's Shortcuts app you can have personal automations triggered by Personal & Work. ...So, for example, when you configure a Work automation with: "When turning Work on", you can have it "Do" a Set Focus action which can Turn "Do Not Disturb" On. If that sounds like what you want, take a look at the link above and see if you can set it up. If you have difficulty, post back here and I'll see if I can help.

Shortcuts User Guide for iPhone and iPad

õ¿õ¬

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 1:36 PM in response to mrvolcano1

mrvolcano ~ Yes, there appears to be a way. It's hard to explain as there are many steps to set it up, but in Apple's Shortcuts app you can have personal automations triggered by Personal & Work. ...So, for example, when you configure a Work automation with: "When turning Work on", you can have it "Do" a Set Focus action which can Turn "Do Not Disturb" On. If that sounds like what you want, take a look at the link above and see if you can set it up. If you have difficulty, post back here and I'll see if I can help.

Shortcuts User Guide for iPhone and iPad

õ¿õ¬

Announce Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.