Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding a iPhone purchase

I am buying a second hand phone. I would like to confirm. It is not a fake. The owner is Zane Jibari. Please help me how can I know that phone is not fake.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 31, 2022 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 1:26 PM

Find our where this person bought the phone. Was it for an Apple store or Apple authorized service center? Enter the serial number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Also make sure the seller does this before you buy it: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 1:26 PM in response to gauravm17

Find our where this person bought the phone. Was it for an Apple store or Apple authorized service center? Enter the serial number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Also make sure the seller does this before you buy it: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regarding a iPhone purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.